Teledyne LeCroy current probes do not require the breaking of a circuit or the insertion of a shunt to make accurate and reliable current measurements. Based on a combination of Hall effect and transformer technology, Teledyne LeCroy current probes are ideal for making accurate AC, DC, and impulse current measurements.
Teledyne LeCroy current probes are available in a variety of models for a wide range of applications. The full range of Teledyne LeCroy current probes includes models with bandwidths up to 100 MHz, peak currents up to 700 A and sensitivities to 1 mA/div. Teledyne LeCroy current probes are often used in applications such as the design and test of switching power supplies, motor drives, electric vehicles, and uninterruptible power supplies.
- CP030 - 30A, 50MHz Current Probe
- CP030A - 30A, 50MHz High Sensitivity Current Probe
- CP031 - 30A, 100MHz Current Probe
- CP031A - 30A, 100MHz High Sensitivity Current Probe
- CP150 - 150 A, 10 MHz Current Probe - AC/DC, 150 A rms, 500 A Peak Pulse
- CP500 - 500 A, 2 MHz Current Probe - AC/DC, 500 A rms, 700 A Peak Pulse
- DCS015 - Deskew Calibration Source for CP031,CP031A, CP030, CP030A and AP015
Current Sensor Adapter
The CA10 is a programmable and customizable interface device that seamlessly incorporates third party current transducers/transformers with Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscopes or motor drive analyzers. The easy to use interface provides the ability for the CA10 to be programmed to contain the specifications of the current sensor allowing it to automatically correct for the gain or attenuation and display results in Ampere units. This allows the third party device to be recognized and operate as if it were a Teledyne LeCroy probe.
- CA10 - Programmable ProBus Current Sensor Adapter for use with third party current sensors
- CA10-QUADPAK - Set of 4 CA10, Programmable ProBus Current Sensor Adapter for use with third party current sensors